How We Clean Area and Oriental Rugs
- We pre-inspect for the type of material, material condition, dye stability, stains, and overall soiling to determine the correct cleaning agents to use to achieve the best results.
- Area and oriental rugs are cleaned in our state of the art facility.
- We pre-vacuum both sides of the area or oriental rug to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
- We pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- We lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- We complete a steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains leaving rugs clean and almost dry to the touch.
- We clean and brighten fringes.
*We use a dry cleaning process on dry-clean-only rugs.